Repost of 8th birthday letter


HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEETEST SON!


They say it’s your birthday
Well it’s my birthday too, yeah
They say it’s your birthday
We’re gonna have a good time
I’m glad it’s your birthday
Happy birthday to you! – Beatles birthday song
Yes it is your birthday and it is mine too. The day I said hello to Death and swiftly ran away.The day I presented you to the world and almost gave up, but then I didn’t.
Your birthday is always a time of quiet reflection,a quiet meditation with love and gratitude.The time of the year I voraciously count all my beautiful blessings and the shiniest of them all :You!
The day i retreat into myself and rejoice.
The day of rebirth,renewal,reincarnation and re introductions.
Happiest birthday my darling first born,my beautiful fragile bird of joy and rejenuvation.Keep soaring high and keep sharing your strong love with everything you touch.

 I'm not sure why but i had this posted in my blog of poetry.I read it today and i thought it's best to keep a copy here.Where it actually belongs.
What I wrote for your 8th birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid days

10 years of loving you.